Welcome to the 2018 Women’s March Liberation Rally!
We are extremely excited to have you as an integral part of this great event and hope that you will help us make it a positive, uplifting, and inspiring Day of Action!
To help us create a positive environment, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
Each exhibitor is assigned a designated tabling space. Please feel free to display your information and/or products in a loud, proud, and exuberant manner. Just be sure that your display does not infringe on the display of your neighboring exhibitors or into the common walkways. Exhibitors may not project sound of any kind, including playing music or using bullhorns. Table sponsors are required to furnish their own tables and incidentals needed for their display.
Safety and Cleanliness
We are expecting a large crowd, so safety is paramount. If you see anything that you feel jeopardizes safety, please report it to the nearest volunteer. We will have JSO officers and CSC Security on site to assist if needed. Electrical outlets are not available at the tables. Fires, including burning candles, are not permitted. Exhibitors who create a safety risk, either through display or actions, will be asked once to make adjustments. If they fail to correct or remove the risk, they will be asked to leave and escorted off the property. Each table will be provided a trash bag. Please use this trash bag and place it in the dumpster when you leave.
The Jacksonville Landing Management permits only established businesses with contractual leases with The Landing to sell food and drink, so please refrain from selling food or drink at your tables. Under no circumstance is a table sponsor allowed to distribute alcohol. All sales must be conducted at your table. Unapproved concessions will be asked to leave. Sponsors who sell are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax if required.
Arrival, Setup, and Departure
Setup begins at 10:00 AM. All sponsors are asked to arrive at 10:00 AM to begin setup.
- A drop-off area on the east side of the Landing, near the parking garage, will be available beginning at 10:00 AM. A volunteer will be there to answer questions and assist in managing the process. Pay-per-hour parking is available in the adjoining lot on a first come basis. Other parking is available nearby, on the street and paid lots. See http://www.jacksonvillelanding.com/directions-parking/ for additional parking options.
- Table sponsors are expected to furnish their own tables and incidentals for their display.
- Banner Sponsors are asked to bring their banner and zip ties for securing the banner to the balcony in the designated location. No tape is allowed on railings. A volunteer will be available to assist you in locating your designated banner location. Banners and zip ties must be removed by 4:00 PM.
- Table sponsors are required to ensure someone is at their table at all times during the entire event. Women’s March is not responsible for damage or loss of property. A volunteer will be available to assist you in locating your assigned table location.
- Support is available. If you need assistance and a volunteer is not nearby, please contact Brandy Hoffman, Sponsor Coordinator, or, Tammy Tibbles, Organizer Lead, by sending an alert here: Sponsor Alert.
- The Rally is scheduled to end at 3 PM. Table sponsors are asked to remain at their tables until the Rally officially ends. Volunteers and security will be in place until 4 PM to allow time for tear-down and clean up.
Have fun! We are looking forward to a fabulous day of community action and celebration! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me immediately.
Sponsor Coordinator, Women’s March Jax
If questions, please contact me here: contact info